Reichstag of Solace
Special Perks for This Campaign
Military Rank: Enlisted
- 0 – Reputation: Private or Private 1st class. (In the 24th century, these will be known as Red Shirts)
- 1 – Reputation: Corporal (Look at me! I can boss Privates around!), (Large Group, No effect on Officers or Civilians), +1/ +1d6
- 2 – Reputation: Sergeant (Large Group, No Effect on Civilians, 1/2 Effect on Officers), +2/ +2d6 ( +1/ +1d6 vs. Officers)
Military Rank: Officer (For a comparative chart covering the various officer ranks, click here.)
- 1 – Reputation: Second Lieutenant (Small Group, Affects Enlisted Only & Only below the rank of Sergeant), +1/ +1d6
- 2 – Reputation: First Lieutenant (Large Group, Military Personnel), +1/ +1d6
- 4 – Reputation: Captain (Large Group, Military Personnel), +2/ +2d6
2 – Reputation: Elite Trooper (Large Group, Military Personnel), +1/ +1d6
- Must be a member of some type of Special Forces such as a US Army Ranger or British Commando etc…
3 – Reputation: Time in Grade (Everyone), +1/ +1d6
- A grizzled veteran Sergeant or perhaps Staff Sergeant. The years of experience and many battles have left their mark of experience and authority. The wise officer always listens to your opinions, and even civilians can sense the aura of badass competence you exude.
1 – Reputation: Customs Agent (Small Group), +1/ +1d6
- You are a member of the mystically all knowing, all powerful, all mysterious Customs Agency.
2 – Fringe Benefit: Membership, On the Government’s Payroll
- The Army takes care of all your personal needs, including ammunition. You can expect any reasonable amount of help from Allied military personnel according to the situation and your relative ranks.
2 – Fringe Benefit: Membership, Agency Operative
- The Customs Agency takes care of all your personal needs, including ammunition and arcane components. You can expect any reasonable amount of help from your fellow agents according to the situation and your relative levels of authority.
2 – Fringe Benefit: Membership, French Resistance
- You have access to the clandestine communications network of the Resistance, and can utilize its system of safe houses. Any loyal citizen of France will help you in any way they can depending on the situation, and the level of threat posed by the Gestapo.
3 – Reputation: Viva La Resistance! (Large Group, Loyal French), +1/ +1d6
- You are a member of the French Resistance, and your people love you for it.
Fringe Benefit: Security Clearance (APA)
- 1 – I are an agent! You are authorized to know that the SIS and the APA exist. Your mission is to thwart the OIU. Requiers rank of Second Lieutenant or higher.
- 2 – Field Agent. You know of the existence of the Customs Agency, and are even told the occasional secret. Requiers rank of Second Lieutenant or higher.
- 3 – Experienced Field Agent. You have likely had some cross training with The Customs Agency, and have a significant knowledge of the structure and function of the SIS & APA. You know who Colonel Winfield is, and you’ve heard of The Baroness. Requiers rank of First Lieutenant or higher.
- 4 – Expert Agent. You have an extensive knowledge of the APA, its overall capabilities, and even a hint about some of its less secret ops outside of your direct involvement. You know C’s real name. You are, of course, expected to suicide upon capture. Requiers rank of Captain.
Fringe Benefit: Security Clearance (AOS)
- 1 – In the AOS. You work for Wild Bill Donovan busting monsters and kicking Nazi ass! Occasionally, you have to put up with working with Limies that do the same for old Churchill. (But ya can’t tell no one about it, so shush!) Requiers rank of Second Lieutenant or higher.
- 2 – Been Around the Block a few times. You have full knowledge of the existence of the SIS, the APA and your agency’s alliance with them. You also have access to a few minor secrets of the AOS & OSS. Requiers rank of Second Lieutenant or higher.
- 3 – Same Sh#@, Different Day. You’re quite good at what you do, enough so that your superiors have let you in on a bit more info about your organization. You’ve heard that there’s some super-secret private mystic spy organization that works closely with the Britt’s. It’s called The Customs Agency. Requiers rank of First Lieutenant or higher.
- 4 – Once More Into the Breach. You have an extensive knowledge of the AOS, its overall capabilities, and even a hint about some of its less secret ops outside of your direct involvement. You’ve heard of this Baroness character, but don’t know much about her. You don’t have to worry about suiciding on capture, because a bad@#$ like you doesn’t get caught. Requiers rank of Captain.
Fringe Benefit: Security Clearance (Customs Agency)
- 1 – Just Fell Down the Rabbit Hole. Holy Sh#@! Magic’s real! And, Oh F%#&, you’re responsible if it goes wrong! Look out for the OIU, and hope the APA and AOS can help you take care of them.
- 2 – Finally Hit Bottom. You’re finally getting a real grip on this stuff. You know the full capabilities of The Customs Agency, although not necessarily how it’s all done. It’s somewhat compartmentalized, security you know. You’ve heard of The Baroness, W, and “Wild Bill” who are the three big movers and shakers of their respective organizations.
- 3 – Time to Save the World. You’re an experienced agent, and you know important thing like which cities the major offices are in (but not their exact locations), and how to get a message to them if you’re in town. You know the Baroness is a very powerful mage on the Custom Agency’s governing board, and that she is very influential.
- 4 – Time to Save the World…Again! You know the locations of the major Agency Offices, and their specialties. You have a decent idea of how the overall structure of the Agency is put together. You know the Baroness is the Immortal Guardian of the earth, and the founder of the Customs Agency.
2 – Survived a Close Encounter of the Whatever Kind… (AOS Operative): 5 PRE Defense (Can only be taken once.)
3 – Agency Basic Training (APA & Customs Agency): Provides either Mental Awareness or Mystic Awareness. (Can be taken twice to provide both.)
3 – Advanced Agency Training (Customs Agency): Mental Awareness or Mystic Awareness gains 360-Degree Perception. (Can be taken twice, to affect both.)
2 – I know zis land like zee back uv my ’and! (French Resistance): Bump of Direction while anywhere in France.